Cleaning Electronic Devices – Technological advances and the increasing affordability of electronic devices make everyone currently owns a variety of electronic equipment such as computers, cell phones, tv, and others. These electronic equipment over time will become dirty due to frequent use or dirty due to dust.
However, not everyone wants to spend a little time cleaning their electronic equipment, even though cleaning electronic equipment is very important to prevent exposure to viruses and bacteria.
Cell phones, for example, are electronic devices that are almost carried everywhere we go, even to the toilet. This can cause our cell phones to become a favourite area for the accumulation of bacteria and germs that can cause disease.
To prevent the growth of these bacteria and germs, you have to start cleaning yourself. Here are some tips that you can use to clean your electronic equipment.
The tools needed are very easy to obtain and almost every home has them.
– Wind spray
Cleaning Electronic Devices
Cleaning Computer / Laptop
Many of us have computers or laptops for work or just playing video games. With the frequent use of computers and laptops, you can imagine how dirty the keyboard, mouse, or screen on your laptop is.
- The first step, you must first turn off your computer/laptop, and also unplug all the power cables.
- Turn the laptop/computer keyboard over and shake it to make the dirt inside the keyboard come out.
- Try blowing the keyboard to make sure the dirt inside is gone, you can also use air spray.
- Apply a small amount of alcohol on a microfiber cloth, then rub it on the keyboard.
- Do this also for the screen of your laptop.
- Use a clean microfiber side for the screen so that the screen is protected from scratches.
Cell phones are electronic objects that are almost carried everywhere we go. You have to give special treatment to this one because it has accompanied us to work, sleep, even when on the toilet. This particular treatment is cleaning it. By carrying mobile phones everywhere, mobile phones become a hotbed for bacteria and germs. Here are some tips for cleaning your phone:
- Remove the protective casing (softcase / hardcase)
- Use a microfiber cloth to clean all parts of the phone.
- For tough stains, use a little alcohol and then rub using a microfiber cloth.
It’s easy, right?
Televisions attract a lot of dust and dirt because they are usually stored in open locations such as living rooms. Sometimes there are also stains such as fingerprints that are left on the screen due to being touched by children.
Cleaning the television is easy, here are the tips:
- Wipe the entire surface of the television using a dry and clean microfiber cloth.
- For the screen, use the cleanest side of the microfiber cloth and gently wipe until the dirt is gone.
- If the stain is stubborn, use a little alcohol.
- For the remote, shake the remote a little to remove the dirt that is in between the remote buttons.
- Rub with a microfiber cloth. Repeat these steps until the dirt is stubborn.
Read More : How to Fully Clean an Oven